News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Donít miss out on the chance to shape the issues that impact you
County annual meetings will be taking place throughout Ohio in the coming months, giving Farm Bureau members a chance to weigh in on issues impacting their community.
Farm Bureau policies begin to take shape at the county level. The farmers who serve on the county policy development committee are responsible for gathering input from the farm community as well as consulting with local officials and other individuals who can provide information on current issues.
Input from individual farmers and OFBF advisory councils serve as resources for this process. The policy development committee then makes recommendations for local farmers to discuss and vote on at county annual meetings. Each farmer gets one vote on these policies. Farmers also elect delegates who will represent their countyís views at the statewide annual meeting.
To learn how you can be part of these conversations, see this list of county Farm Bureau annual meetings.