News & Events
You might also like
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
- New e-newsletter for young ag professionals
Award to recognize outstanding Certified Crop Advisers
Nominations are now being accepted for the 2013 Certified Crop Adviser of the Year award.
The Ohio CCA Program is sponsoring this state award, which is designed to recognize an individual who is highly motivated; delivers exceptional customer service for farmer clients in nutrient management, soil and water management, integrated pest management and crop production; and has contributed substantially to the exchange of ideas and the transfer of agronomic knowledge within the agricultural industry in Ohio.
The winner of this year’s award will be recognized at the Crop Production Conference in Ada March 5. The winner will receive a $1,500 cash award, industry recognition and a plaque.
Submit nominations by Dec. 3 to the Ohio CCA Board c/o Ohio AgriBusiness Association, 5151 Reed Rd, Suite 126-C, Columbus, Ohio 43220-2598.
Nomination forms are available online at http://go.osu.edu/CCAoftheYear