News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
History in the making
Buckeye Farm News
In celebration of its 90th anniversary, American Farm Bureau commissioned a history titled “Forward Farm Bureau.” The book covers the 90-year progress of the national organization and was written by Stewart R. Truelsen, who served on the AFBF Public Relations staff from 1977 until his retirement in 2005. The AFBF Board of Directors has authorized sending a free copy of the book to every county Farm Bureau in the nation. Additional copies can be ordered from American Farm Bureau for $10 each, which includes shipping and handling. Send your order to:
American Farm Bureau Federation
Attn: Victoria Lewis
600 Maryland Avenue, SW Suite 1000W
Washington, DC 20024
The books will be shipped via FedEx, so a street address is necessary; FedEx cannot deliver to a P.O. Box.