News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Comments being sought on new deer hunting regulations
The Ohio Department of Natural Resources (ODNR) Division of Wildlife has proposed several changes to Ohio hunting regulations including a plan to replace deer zones with county bag limits. Other proposals include an extension of deer hunting hours and a new deer muzzleloader season.
The proposals were made to the Ohio Wildlife Council, which will act after considering public input.
Seven regional comment sessions will take place on Saturday, March 2 from 12 - 3 pm.
A statewide session will be held Thursday, March 7 at 9 a.m. at the Division of Wildlife’s District One office.
Online comments are also being accepted at wildohio.com
Ohio Farm Bureau public policy staff are reviewing the proposals. If you have questions, contact them at ofbf.org/contact.