News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Ag Linked Deposit program applications available
Ohio farmers can submit online applications for the Ohio Treasuryís 28th year of the Agricultural Linked Deposit Program (Ag-LINK). Applications are due March 13 at 5:00 PM.
Beginning with the 2013 Ag-LINK application, the maximum amount of an individual loan has been raised to $150,000 from $100,000. The legislature also updated the total funds made available for Ag-LINK in 2013 to $165 million, up from $125 million.
State Treasurer Josh Mandelís Website has additional information and application details.