News & Events
You might also like
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUV’s formula is changing
- Ohio Farm Bureau makes new CAUV formula suggestions to tax department
County Farm Bureaus present $2,500 rewards
Several reward checks have been presented recently to individuals for providing information to law enforcement agencies that led to the arrest and convictions of those committing felony acts while on the property of Farm Bureau members. One presentation took place in Marion County. Steven Mattix provided information to the Marion County Sheriff’s office that led to the arrest of an individual committing two counts of theft on the property of Marion County Farm Bureau member, Donald Mattix.
Other reward checks have recently been presented in Union, Highland and Franklin counties.
Photo courtesy of Marion County Farm Bureau