News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
County Farm Bureaus present $2,500 rewards
Several reward checks have been presented recently to individuals for providing information to law enforcement agencies that led to the arrest and convictions of those committing felony acts while on the property of Farm Bureau members. One presentation took place in Marion County. Steven Mattix provided information to the Marion County Sheriff’s office that led to the arrest of an individual committing two counts of theft on the property of Marion County Farm Bureau member, Donald Mattix.
Other reward checks have recently been presented in Union, Highland and Franklin counties.
Photo courtesy of Marion County Farm Bureau