News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Ohio Farm Bureau hosting blogger workshops this summer
by Dan Toland
Whether you're completely new to blogging, or have been at it for a while, you'll have much to gain from Ohio Farm Bureau's Blogger workshops this summer.
These workshops will feature and bring together *experienced Ohio farm and food bloggers to lead discussions and hands-on training sessions, and provide the best tips and tricks to get you moving up the blogging experience ladder.
Two identical beginner workshops will be held regionally in June at the following locations. Click on the link to each for complete individual workshop details.
They'll address the following topics:
- Why be a blogger?
- What platforms are available?
- Observations, studies & stories from experienced bloggers
- Developing an understanding of blogger culture
- How do I get people to follow my blog?
- How do I use my blog to generate a conversation about food, farming and agriculture?
- June 14 - Roberts Centre | 123 Gano Rd (Intersection of I-71 and U.S. Hwy 68) | Wilmington, OH | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- June 28 - Shisler Center at OARDC | 1680 Madison Ave | Wooster, OH | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Aug. 16 - Ohio Farm Bureau Conference Rooms | 280 N. High St. | Columbus, OH | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
This workshop will address the following topics:
- Tools of the trade
- A blogger roundtable meant for sharing and learning from one another
- Content Strategies
- Search Engine Optimization
- Cultivating your community and following
- and more.
This event is FREE for Farm Bureau members, however you must fill out the registration form below or at the event links above in order to attend.