News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
On the lamb
Buckeye Farm News
Jon Ricciuto, an Ohio State University animal sciences student, prepares a lamb dish during the Ohio Lamb Chef’s Day in Delaware County. The on-farm event introduced chefs to innovative ways to use lamb and how to pair their creations with Ohio wines. The chefs also were able to tour the farm to learn how lambs were raised. Sponsors included the Ohio Lamb Marketing Program, American Lamb Board, Ohio Grape Industries Committee, Ohio Proud, Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio State University Animal Sciences Department.