News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
On the lamb
Buckeye Farm News
Jon Ricciuto, an Ohio State University animal sciences student, prepares a lamb dish during the Ohio Lamb Chef’s Day in Delaware County. The on-farm event introduced chefs to innovative ways to use lamb and how to pair their creations with Ohio wines. The chefs also were able to tour the farm to learn how lambs were raised. Sponsors included the Ohio Lamb Marketing Program, American Lamb Board, Ohio Grape Industries Committee, Ohio Proud, Ohio State University Extension and the Ohio State University Animal Sciences Department.