News & Events
You might also like
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
- AgriPOWER Class VII session 2 blogs with Chris Kick, Sara Campbell
- BWC competition showcases solutions that reduce risk of workplace injuries
- Interacting with media, being effective spokespeople - AgriPOWER Class VII blog
OFBF and HSUS discuss animal care on WOSU Radio
Keith Stimpert of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation joined Paul Shapiro of the Humane Society of the United States Wednesday in a live radio broadcast, during which they addressed a wide variety of animal care issues including proposed ballot measures that would address the well being of farm animals.
They responded to questions from program host Charlene Brown and took calls from listeners.
The program “Open Line” aired Wednesday, July 8 from 10 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on WOSU Radio, 820 AM, which can be heard throughout most of Ohio.
The program is archived and can be heard on the Internet from the station’s Web site.