News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
- Be wary of recent attempts to create county charters
- Help support 'Yes, Yes, No' State ballot campaign
- WOTUS woes: Dozens of lawsuits filed over controversial EPA water rule
OFBF and HSUS discuss animal care on WOSU Radio
Keith Stimpert of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation joined Paul Shapiro of the Humane Society of the United States Wednesday in a live radio broadcast, during which they addressed a wide variety of animal care issues including proposed ballot measures that would address the well being of farm animals.
They responded to questions from program host Charlene Brown and took calls from listeners.
The program “Open Line” aired Wednesday, July 8 from 10 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on WOSU Radio, 820 AM, which can be heard throughout most of Ohio.
The program is archived and can be heard on the Internet from the station’s Web site.