News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Foundation auction now open
by Callie Wells
The Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation, the Animals for Life Foundation and the Ohio Center on Agricultural Law, Inc. are pleased to announce the opening of the Ninth Annual Rural - Urban Community Auction. The online event will be held Nov. 11- Dec. 3.
Online participants will have the opportunity to bid on get-away travel packages, home goods, sports memorabilia, collectibles and unique adventure items. New items will be entered into the auction catalog throughout the event. As with past auctions, Internet bidders can stay involved through the "live" finale via absentee bidding.
County Farm Bureaus, interested support businesses, member families and friends can donate items for the event. Feel free to use the Donate Items icon found the auction bidding website.
Callie Wells is a communications specialist for Ohio Farm Bureau.