News & Events
You might also like
- Township trustees can help landowners work through line fence disputes
- What you need to know about Ohio's new nutrient law
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
Stenholm to speak at Leadership Conference
Buckeye Farm News
Former U.S. Rep. Charles Stenholm will be the keynote speaker at OFBF’s 2009 Leadership Conference. Stenholm, who represented Texas residents in Congress for 13 terms, now advocates in Washington on behalf of the agriculture industry.
The conference will be held Aug. 10 and 11 at the Hyatt Regency in Columbus. It will also include extended training time for county action teams to discuss duties and opportunities as team leaders and members.
Other session topics will include social media, parliamentary procedure, media training, public speaking, managing generational differences and tips for sharing what you do on the farm in various social settings. The conference will also host the annual Discussion Meet, and county achievement awards will be presented.