News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
2014 County Projects
In 2014, your Farm Bureau membership will support more than $700,000 directed to a variety of community projects in Ohio. And thatís just the start. Farm Bureauís network of volunteers and community advocates extend this investment by responding to local needs and identifying opportunities to make an impact. From farm to fork, the organizationís mission centers on amplifying the benefits provided by Ohio food and agriculture to communities across the state. Here are some examples.