News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Farm certified agents show commitment to customers
Buckeye Farm News
The better your insurance agent knows and understands your farming operation, the more he or she can act as your trusted partner helping ensure you have the insurance coverages you need while helping keep your farm insurance costs reasonable.
Nationwide Agribusiness Insurance Company developed its On Your Side Farm Certification program toward this goal. A farm certified agent is trained to work closely with you to identify farm risks and to help you prevent losses before they occur. That can keep you and your family safer and can benefit your bottom line.
Along with exclusive training on different types of farm operations, including buildings, equipment, crop and livestock types and the coverages available to protect them, On Your Side Farm Certified agents are asked to make service commitments to their customers. Farm certified agents are trained to provide customers with:
• A personalized risk assessment report
• An annual insurance review
• Follow-up calls after a claim or coverage changes
• A contact when new farm coverages become available.
Farm certified agents must re-certify every three years to ensure they stay current with changes in agriculture and trends in farming and ranching.