News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
Ohio Farm Bureau hits all-time high membership
Buckeye Farm News
The Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) has announced its 42nd consecutive year of membership growth reaching a record 235,064 members. OFBF membership grew a total 1,003 members over 2008.
OFBF Executive Vice President Jack Fisher said appreciation goes out to the extremely strong efforts made by volunteers in every county in Ohio. “It takes teamwork to keep Farm Bureau growing,” Fisher said, adding that the campaign was “a lot of work, but important work. Our sustained growth keeps us relevant to policy-makers and the public.”
Fisher also thanked Farm Bureau partners Nationwide Insurance and Medical Mutual of Ohio for their contributions to a successful recruiting year.
“Nationwide Insurance has a closely shared heritage with Ohio Farm Bureau, and its agents and management demonstrated an unprecedented effort to assure the success of the 2009 campaign. Medical Mutual, as a newer partner, also put forth a tremendous commitment to helping us succeed.”