News & Events
You might also like
- Growing Our Generation: Farmers market and show pigs
- Discussion Meet applications due Nov. 2
- Oct. 1 deadline for OFB Foundation grants
- Congressman Pat Tiberi, Fiscally Responsible Government
- Jumping through the hoops
Issue 2 to hit airwaves in Cleveland on Tuesday
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) Executive Vice President Jack Fisher and Paul Shapiro of the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) will debate State Issue 2 for a live radio audience Tuesday morning.
WCPN Radio, Cleveland's national Public Radio station will air the debate at 9 a.m. Fisher and Shapiro will also be taking live questions from listeners during the debate.
Call in numbers are: 216-578-0903 for local calls or toll-free at 866-578-0903.