News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Issue 2 to hit airwaves in Cleveland on Tuesday
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) Executive Vice President Jack Fisher and Paul Shapiro of the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS) will debate State Issue 2 for a live radio audience Tuesday morning.
WCPN Radio, Cleveland's national Public Radio station will air the debate at 9 a.m. Fisher and Shapiro will also be taking live questions from listeners during the debate.
Call in numbers are: 216-578-0903 for local calls or toll-free at 866-578-0903.