News & Events
You might also like
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
Gordon Gee talks about State Issue 2
During recording for this week's episode of Town Hall Ohio, Ohio State University President E. Gordon Gee told Ohio Farm Bureau about his stance on State Issue 2, which, if passed, would create the Ohio Livestock Care Standards Board.
Watch this video clip for a preview of what he'll say.
Gee joins OSU's new College of Veterinary Medicine Dean Lonnie King and OFBF’s Jack Fisher in discussing the interrelationships between human, animal and environmental health on this week’s Town Hall Ohio.
The program airs this weekend on WTVN and 12 other Ohio radio stations.