News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
Moroschan receives crop advising award
Buckeye Farm News
Moroschan was described by his nominator as having a “work ethic and commitment to his customers that has been unmatched by any other consultant.”
OFBF and the Ohio Certified Crop Adviser Program present the award to a crop adviser who has performed superior service for farmer clients in nutrient management, soil and water management, integrated pest management and crop production.
“With the increasing farm size, complexity of management options and increasingly complex regulations, we foresee farmers relying more and more on the advice of specialists who are Certified Crop Advisers (CCAs),” said Larry Antosch, OFBF senior director of program innovation and environmental policy.