News & Events
You might also like
- 'Legal with Leah' rewind - Farm Equipment on Roadways
- What to know about Worker Protection Standard revisions
- Columbia Gas president on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
Election Analysis on this week's Town Hall Ohio
Hershey and Kovac will focus on the ballot issues that will fund compensation for veterans, create the Livestock Care Standards Board and establish four casinos in Ohio. They’ll analyze how the proponent campaigns succeeded and the implications for Ohioans post-passage. The two reporters will also share thoughts on the upcoming Ohio gubernatorial race.
Zehringer, Boggs and Stimpert will explain the process which will create the Livestock Care Standards Board, a measure Ohioans approved by passing State Issue 2 by a nearly two to one margin.
Town Hall Ohio is a production of the Ohio Farm Bureau Federation and is supported by Nationwide Insurance. The award winning public affairs program is heard on stations throughout Ohio and is available online at townhallohio.org.
1600 AM WTTF, Tiffin -- Saturday at 9 a.m.