News & Events
You might also like
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
- AgriPOWER Class VII session 2 blogs with Chris Kick, Sara Campbell
- BWC competition showcases solutions that reduce risk of workplace injuries
- Interacting with media, being effective spokespeople - AgriPOWER Class VII blog
Ohio Farm Bureau elects 2010 leadership
CINCINNATI, Ohio (OFBF) - Ohio Farm Bureau Federation member delegates from all 88 counties convened to set Ohio Farm Bureau policy and elect the organizationís leaders for the coming year during its 91st annual meeting last week in Cincinnati.
Coshoctonís Brent Porteus was re-elected to serve a second year as Ohio Farm Bureauís President, and a number of the organizationís state board of trustee members were re-elected to serve on behalf of OFBF members from their regions.
In addition, three new members -†Pam Haley, Jim Swingle and Tim Williams - were elected to serve on the board. Below is a breakdown of election results.
Click on each board member's name to read more about them.
President: Brent Porteus, Coshocton
Vice President: Steve Hirsch, Chillicothe
Treasurer: Keith Truckor, Metamora
District 2 Trustee: Daryl Knipp, Lindsey
District 4 Trustee: Charles Lausin, Thompson
District 7 Trustee: Don Ralph, Morral
District 9 Trustee: Frank Burkett III, Massillon
District 12 Trustee: Brent Porteus, Coshocton
District 16 Trustee:Jim Swingle, Philo
District 21 Trustee: Tim Williams, Piketon
District 22 Trustee: Joyce Payne, Waterloo
Northeast Womenís Trustee: Pam Haley, West Salem
Northwest Womenís Trustee:Judy Loudenslager, Marion
More 2009 annual meeting stories: