News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
A new era for the Ohio Farm Bureau
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
In 2009, Ohio Farm Bureau finalized a plan to ensure its future viability. More than 2,800 participants provided input into the 250 page plan titled "Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era." The process resulted in the following updated vision statetment for the organization: "Ohio Farm Bureau's Vision is to forge a partnership between farmers and consumers that meets consumer needs, addresses public expectations and ensures agricultural prosperity in a global marketplace." The plan also identifies Farm Bureau's core values as Integrity and Honesty, Grassroots Involvement, Promoting Agriculture, Member Advocacy and Teamwork.
Read more excerpts from this plan inside this issue of Buckeye Farm News.