News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
OFBF’s Leadership Buffet provides opportunities for members to participate in seminars that work at improving their leadership skills.
Some of the popular workshop topics in which members participated in 2009 included public speaking, how to set goals, how to get new people involved, how to make volunteering attractive, how to build an effective team and etiquette training. To learn more about the Leadership Buffet, click on “Leadership Development” in the “Get Involved” section at www.ofbf.org.