News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
OFBF’s Leadership Buffet provides opportunities for members to participate in seminars that work at improving their leadership skills.
Some of the popular workshop topics in which members participated in 2009 included public speaking, how to set goals, how to get new people involved, how to make volunteering attractive, how to build an effective team and etiquette training. To learn more about the Leadership Buffet, click on “Leadership Development” in the “Get Involved” section at www.ofbf.org.