News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohio’s Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Communication and Consumer Education
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will build consumer trust in agriculture by being open and transparent about our practices and encourage education and communication between farmers and all segments of the population.
We will promote the integrity of agriculture to enhance public trust.
We will communicate to consumers that current agriculture practices, proper animal care and environmental protection are compatible, and will provide a safe, affordable and abundant food supply.
We will use technology to enhance communications and educational efforts.
We will work with traditional and emerging forms of media and special interest groups to ensure an accurate portrayal of our industry and communicate a unified message.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009