News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio farm families honored for conservation efforts
- Working for a more fair CAUV formula
- Be wary of recent attempts to create county charters
- Help support 'Yes, Yes, No' State ballot campaign
- WOTUS woes: Dozens of lawsuits filed over controversial EPA water rule
Communication and Consumer Education
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
We will build consumer trust in agriculture by being open and transparent about our practices and encourage education and communication between farmers and all segments of the population.
We will promote the integrity of agriculture to enhance public trust.
We will communicate to consumers that current agriculture practices, proper animal care and environmental protection are compatible, and will provide a safe, affordable and abundant food supply.
We will use technology to enhance communications and educational efforts.
We will work with traditional and emerging forms of media and special interest groups to ensure an accurate portrayal of our industry and communicate a unified message.
~From Ohio Farm Bureau's Envisioned Future — The New Era, developed in 2009