News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Seneca County’s coats from the Heartland
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
Seneca County Farm Bureau collected new and gently used coats in all sizes as part of its “Coats from the Heartland” initiative. Collected coats were distributed to the needy throughout northwest Ohio. Seneca County Farm Bureau President Dwight Clary said he used to collect and send coats to Good Morning America’s coat drive but thought a Farm Bureau-led coat drive would be a more direct way of helping local needy families.