News & Events
You might also like
- 2015 County Farm Bureau Presidents Trip to D.C.
- Farm Bureau supports new nutrient bill
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
Seneca County’s coats from the Heartland
Buckeye Farm News: 2009 - A Year In Review
Seneca County Farm Bureau collected new and gently used coats in all sizes as part of its “Coats from the Heartland” initiative. Collected coats were distributed to the needy throughout northwest Ohio. Seneca County Farm Bureau President Dwight Clary said he used to collect and send coats to Good Morning America’s coat drive but thought a Farm Bureau-led coat drive would be a more direct way of helping local needy families.