News & Events
You might also like
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
Nominate your neighbor for annual award
Buckeye Farm News
County Farm Bureau members, community leaders and members of the Ohio Livestock Coalition (OLC) have an opportunity to recognize the efforts neighbors have made in rural Ohio to positively develop and enhance relationships and communications.
The Neighbor of the Year award, created by OFBF and OLC, recognizes rural residents – non-farmers and farmers – who have worked hard to build bridges between neighbors in Ohio’s countryside. OLC encourages livestock farmers and nonfarming rural residents to follow its “Good Neighbor” practices in a positive manner that benefits rural communities and neighborhoods.
The winners will be recognized at the Ohio Livestock Coalition Annual Meeting and Industry Symposium on April 8
Download more details and a nomination form online, or call Amy Hurst at 614-246-8262. Nominations are due March 1.