News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialoguesģ: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmersí efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Mossbarger joins OFBF board
Buckeye Farm News
Mossbarger takes office following a special election by delegates of his counties.† He fills the seat formerly held by Bob Peterson of Sabina, who retired after 15 years on the OFBF board. Peterson also served as the organizationís president from 2004 to 2009.
Mossbarger, along with his father and brother, own and operate Midland Acres, a Standardbred horse farm. He is also a large animal veterinarian. He is a 10-year member of the Fayette County Farm Bureau and served as its president.† He is a director of the United States Trotting Association, a director of the National Federation of Independent Business and formerly served as president for the Ohio Standard Breeders Association and Ohio Harness Horsemenís Association.† He is a graduate of Ohio State University where he received his bachelorís and doctor of veterinary medicine degrees.