News & Events
You might also like
- Senate passes agritourism bill
- Legal with Leah: Ag sales tax exemption
- Vertical Farming on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Growing Our Generation: Telling the story of agriculture
- OFBF pushes for action on proposed CAUV legislation
Mahoning County Farm Bureau talks with foodies
Buckeye Farm News
The Mahoning County Farm Bureau was a key sponsor with Meridian Services for the “Our Valley Cooks Food Expo” featuring Celebrity Chef Melissa D’Arabian. County Farm Bureau volunteers were able to share information about the organization with the 3,000 people in attendance. Among the crowd was Sen. Joe Schiavoni who became a Mahoning County Farm Bureau member at this event. “It was a great way to connect with the general public to make them aware of the importance of agriculture and conversing with current Farm Bureau members to remind them of the many benefits available,” said Tim Hume, Mahoning County Farm Bureau’s communications key leader.