News & Events
You might also like
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohioís property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
- Ohioís Grain Indemnity Fund offers protection to grain farmers
Endsley joins Farm Bureau staff
Buckeye Farm News
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation has named Chad Endsley as director of agricultural law.
Endsley will conduct public information meetings and seminars on key legal issues on behalf of Farm Bureau and other agricultural organizations. He also will work in conjunction with the legislative mission of the organization and testify at the Ohio Statehouse and regulatory agencies.
Endsley has a bachelorís degree in agriculture from Ohio State University and a Juris Doctor from the Moritz College of Law. He most recently practiced law at the Columbus firm of Chester, Willcox & Saxbe in the areas of corporate law, agricultural law, real estate and estate planning.
Endsley resides in Pickerington with his wife Katy and their daughter Caroline.