News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Endsley joins Farm Bureau staff
Buckeye Farm News
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation has named Chad Endsley as director of agricultural law.
Endsley will conduct public information meetings and seminars on key legal issues on behalf of Farm Bureau and other agricultural organizations. He also will work in conjunction with the legislative mission of the organization and testify at the Ohio Statehouse and regulatory agencies.
Endsley has a bachelor’s degree in agriculture from Ohio State University and a Juris Doctor from the Moritz College of Law. He most recently practiced law at the Columbus firm of Chester, Willcox & Saxbe in the areas of corporate law, agricultural law, real estate and estate planning.
Endsley resides in Pickerington with his wife Katy and their daughter Caroline.