News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
OSIA offers $1,000 Ralph H. Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship
Are you an Ohio Sheep Producer? Are you ready to attend college or are you attending college? If you can answer these two questions positively, then you are eligible for the Ralph Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship.
The Ralph H. Grimshaw Scholarship is awarded annually to deserving young people involved in Ohio’s Sheep Industry. The scholarship is given in honor of Ralph H. Grimshaw, former Executive Director of the Ohio Sheep Improvement Association and a dedicated educator that truly believed in youth and the sheep industry.
The Ohio Sheep Improvement Association offers this scholarship to college age students on an annual basis. This year there will be one $1,000.00 scholarship awarded to a deserving young sheep producer.
The scholarship application deadline is June 30. For more information and to download an application, visit www.ohiosheep.org, or call OSIA at 614-246-8299.