News & Events
You might also like
- Jumping through the hoops
- Starting our farmers market venture
- Instagram #TakeOverTuesday with Fairfield County's Derek Schmitt
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
OSIA offers $1,000 Ralph H. Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship
Are you an Ohio Sheep Producer? Are you ready to attend college or are you attending college? If you can answer these two questions positively, then you are eligible for the Ralph Grimshaw Memorial Scholarship.
The Ralph H. Grimshaw Scholarship is awarded annually to deserving young people involved in Ohio’s Sheep Industry. The scholarship is given in honor of Ralph H. Grimshaw, former Executive Director of the Ohio Sheep Improvement Association and a dedicated educator that truly believed in youth and the sheep industry.
The Ohio Sheep Improvement Association offers this scholarship to college age students on an annual basis. This year there will be one $1,000.00 scholarship awarded to a deserving young sheep producer.
The scholarship application deadline is June 30. For more information and to download an application, visit www.ohiosheep.org, or call OSIA at 614-246-8299.