News & Events
You might also like
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
On Your Behalf
Buckeye Farm News
David Rule is OFBF’s senior director of human resources and technology. He is responsible for making sure the organization is staffed with people who fit Farm Bureau’s culture, are passionate about their work and are properly trained to serve our members. He makes sure Farm Bureau uses technology to maximize the effectiveness of its work force in a financially sound manner.
Rule does recruiting visits at colleges and universities in Ohio and surrounding states to find graduating students looking for careers in agriculture. He currently serves on the GIST Chair Advisory Group at Ohio State University, which focuses on leadership development related to Ohio agriculture. One of his recent activities was planning the annual Leadership Conference for volunteers, an event that he has chaired since 1989.
“I enjoy the opportunity to work with Ohio Farm Bureau employees in a way in which they can learn and grow as professionals and are prepared to serve our members in a positive and productive environment,” he said.