News & Events
You might also like
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Kellogg is new Farm Bureau organization director
As organization director, Kellogg will act as liaison between the county Farm Bureaus and OFBF. He will assist the county groups as they develop and implement programs to strengthen the organization and enhance its ability to serve its members.
Kellogg previously worked for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. He is a 2008 graduate of Kent State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in electronic media production. He also received certification in interactive media technology from Auburn Career Center. His family’s farm produces Hereford cattle, chickens, trees, vegetables and hay.
“Ty knows agriculture and Farm Bureau,” said Brian Peach, vice president, organization for Ohio Farm Bureau. “He’ll do a great job working alongside our members to support their community and accomplish their goals.”