News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
Kellogg is new Farm Bureau organization director
As organization director, Kellogg will act as liaison between the county Farm Bureaus and OFBF. He will assist the county groups as they develop and implement programs to strengthen the organization and enhance its ability to serve its members.
Kellogg previously worked for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. He is a 2008 graduate of Kent State University where he earned a bachelor’s degree in electronic media production. He also received certification in interactive media technology from Auburn Career Center. His family’s farm produces Hereford cattle, chickens, trees, vegetables and hay.
“Ty knows agriculture and Farm Bureau,” said Brian Peach, vice president, organization for Ohio Farm Bureau. “He’ll do a great job working alongside our members to support their community and accomplish their goals.”