News & Events
You might also like
- Growing Our Generation: Advocate, farmer, mother, business woman
- Ohio Republican Party Chair Matt Borges on 'Town Hall Ohio'
- Addressing confusion about food
- Get involved, impact agriculture
- Leading the conversation with local food
Zehringer appointed next Director of Ohio Dept. of Agriculture
Ohio Farm Bureau has issued the following statement regarding the appointment of Jim Zehringer as the next director of the Ohio Department of Agriculture.
Ohio Farm Bureau Federation (OFBF) commends Governor-elect Kasich’s selection of Jim Zehringer to serve as director of the Ohio Department of Agriculture.
Mr. Zehringer’s experience as a family farmer, businessman and legislator makes him highly qualified to lead a state agency that is responsible for protecting the state’s food supply and regulating Ohio’s largest industry.
Farm Bureau and Mr. Zehringer share similar views on the proper role of government, the importance of agriculture to Ohio and the need for consumers to have confidence in food and food production. We look forward to continuing a positive relationship with him in his new role.