News & Events
You might also like
- The Food Dialogues®: Toledo
- Media campaign highlights farmers’ efforts to improve water quality
- OFBF supports compensation adjustment for judges
- Status of Farm Bureau Priority Issues in Congress
- Opening global markets for Ohio farmers
Year in Review: Farmers go social in 2010
Ohio Farm Bureau has been recognized as a national leader in helping farmers take advantage of this new opportunity to share information.
The organization has incorporated free hands-on social media training for members on a local level, prepping hundreds of farmers and others to use Facebook and Twitter to advocate on behalf of agriculture.
Multiple Ohio farmers were among 50 selected to attend the first ever national social media training conference for farmers in August
Ohio Farm Bureau’s award-winning social media guide helped Ohio farmers become comfortable with social media. Learn more about free social media training in your area by e-mailing [email protected] or calling 614-246-8233.