News & Events
You might also like
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
- Ohio Farm Bureau Member Savings Testimonials
- A look at OFBF’s work on the state’s $71 billion operating budget
- Brochure available about state’s new nutrient application law
Year in Review: Ohio Farm Bureau Member savings
Ohio Farm Bureau members have a number of benefits available to them ranging from money savings to property protection.
Because of the partnership Ohio Farm Bureau has with Nationwide Insurance and Medical Mutual of Ohio, members were able to save money on auto, home, farm and health insurance. Additionally, Nationwide continues to be a strong partner in Ohio Farm Bureau's membership efforts.
Additional benefits include savings on certain Case IH tractors, a $500 rebate on eligible Dodge vehicles, discounted pricing from Grainger on equipment and supplies, a 25 percent discount at Sherwin-Williams and many more.