Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs
News & Events
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Eric Kwasnicka, Stark County
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Russ Beckner, Butler County
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County
Recently, we asked where we should invest in agricultural education. Here's what you told us.
Heavy rainfall and flood conditions across the Midwest have caused crop damage and slowed planting this spring. Producers who are unable to plant an insured crop by the final planting date due to an insurable cause, such as excess moisture and flooding have a number of options.