After five successful seasons, nearly 400 segments and nearly 100,000 miles traveled across more than 70 counties, the Our Ohio TV series will be transitioning this season.
News & Events
- Legislators to go on the road to learn about ag issues
- Youths encouraged to participate in state poultry skillathon contest
- In a pinch for a part, OFBF member turns to Grainger
- Nationwide News Nationwide to sponsor Ag Hall of Fame event
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Upcoming events, coming in he next 'Our Ohio' magazine and 'Our Ohio' TV season five update
What's ahead on 'Our Ohio' TV and a new tool for teachers
Ohio Farm Bureau staff and volunteers took part in the Ohio Produce Growers & Marketers Association Congress in January.
The March/April issue of Our Ohio will feature a story on two produce auctions and how they can be a travel destination to visit or maybe an event to make a purchase.
Local products, discussion forums, teacher newsletter
Local dining directory, discussion forums, Equine Affaire
Our Ohio magazine, garden for cash and prizes, Chef Tami winners
Growing a Masterpiece, Bob Evans recipe contest, Ag in the Classroom
Next Our Ohio magazine, Growing a Masterpiece online, From Field to Table Festival and sharing ag messages with teachers