Paul Davidson of Newark has been elected to the OFBF board of trustees. He will represent OFBF members in Coshocton, Holmes, Knox and Licking counties.
News & Events
- Jumping through the hoops
- Starting our farmers market venture
- Instagram #TakeOverTuesday with Fairfield County's Derek Schmitt
- 'Town Hall Ohio' featuring Ohio Chamber of Commerce's CEO Andy Doehrel
- Cultivating a Cure raises more than $90,000
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
- Health management programs for sheep and goat producers will be the primary focus of the 2009 Buckeye Shepherd’s Symposium Dec. 12 at the Ohio Department of Agriculture Bromfield Building, 8995 East Main Street, in Reynoldsburg.
There's a long way to go to control ?the deer herd, but complaining is a start
Both the U.S. dairy and pork industries need to drastically reduce the number of cattle and hogs in order to raise prices and have production be more in balance with demand, ag economists said.
Researcher's findings could rile raw milk advocates
AgriPOWER Class VI member Rachael Vonderhaar blogs about her exciting, jammed pack trip to D.C full of networking and learning.
The Cuyahoga County Equine Advisory Committee is comprised of individuals who come from various backgrounds, but who all share a love of horses. The committee is fervent in sharing its passion with others.
In this blog, Dr. Leah C. Dorman, Ohio Farm Bureau director of food programs, discusses what she and other attendees of the Ohio Livestock Coalition Annual Meeting learned about sharing their story with empowered, informed and entitled customers.
Cultivating a Cure, an annual fundraiser started by Nationwide board member and former OFBF President Brent Porteus, raised more than $90,000 to support cancer treatment and prevention research at Ohio State University.
The Conservation Technology Information Center is looking for Ohio farmers who are interested in cover crops to participate in its “Using Cover Crops to Facilitate the Transition to Continuous No-Till,” project.