Growing a Masterpiece, Bob Evans recipe contest, Ag in the Classroom
News & Events
- How deer damage permit changes will affect farmers
- Why should you join AgriPOWER? My top six reasons to apply
- AgriPOWER: Springboard to involvement, change
- How CAUV’s formula is changing
- Ohio Farm Bureau makes new CAUV formula suggestions to tax department
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
The June show will take a closer look at Gov. Ted Strickland’s education package, which he introduced at his State of the State address in January.
Young agricultural professionals will take a walk on the wild side this summer with an excursion to the Columbus Zoo.
Karen Neer, Clark County; Josh Henderson, organization director for Champaign, Clark and Madison counties
Put safety first for younger workers
Here are some additional activities in which your support of Farm Bureau helped strengthen agriculture and rural Ohio.
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Bob and Autumn Morrison, Jefferson County