Changing our conversation with consumers doesn't mean giving away the farm. It simply asks farmers to share their values about producing food and to listen to consumers while they share theirs.
News & Events
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
What's ahead on 'Our Ohio' TV and a new tool for teachers
Ohio Farm Bureau staff and volunteers took part in the Ohio Produce Growers & Marketers Association Congress in January.
The March/April issue of Our Ohio will feature a story on two produce auctions and how they can be a travel destination to visit or maybe an event to make a purchase.
Local products, discussion forums, teacher newsletter
Local dining directory, discussion forums, Equine Affaire
Our Ohio magazine, garden for cash and prizes, Chef Tami winners
Growing a Masterpiece, Bob Evans recipe contest, Ag in the Classroom
Next Our Ohio magazine, Growing a Masterpiece online, From Field to Table Festival and sharing ag messages with teachers
Bob Evans recipe contest winners, Growing a Masterpiece update and coming on 'Our Ohio' TV