by Matt Reese
News & Events
- Ohio Farm Bureau's State Priority Issues for 2015
- Special CAUV meeting scheduled for March 5
- A look at Ohio’s property tax system
- Do your homework before applying for federal funds for renewable energy
- EPA director discusses clean water, oil and gas exploration
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Bill McKarns, Columbiana County
Eric Kwasnicka, Stark County
~ Christopher Henney, OFBF Director of Legislative Relations
Gene Sulzener, Medina County
Larry Gearhardt, OFBF senior director, local affairs
Savery Rorimer, Cuyahoga County
As Ohio’s deer herd continues to grow, hunters, landowners and farmers must unite and work together in order to balance deer herds with the habitat and minimize deer-human conflicts. Easier said than done; however, one proven method is QDM cooperatives.
If you are currently in the market for health insurance, take a close look at the plan options at Medical Mutual, which is recommended by Ohio Farm Bureau.
Ohio Farm Bureau was part of an effort to get the U.S. Department of Agriculture to approve $3 million for online tools and educational programs to help farmers learn about several key farm bill programs.