Carol Wagner and Chris Henney
News & Events
- OFBF members urge legislators to take action on CAUV
- Ohio Youth Capital Challenge finalists to compete during state fair
- County Farm Bureau annual meetings announced
- Urgent: Action Needed Now on CAUV
- OFBF responds to high nitrate water warning in Columbus
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Bill Johnson and Chip Nelson
Ron Warnock, volunteer and Betsy Anderson, staff
Jeff Mason - Henry County and Amanda Denes - organization director for Erie, Huron and Lorain counties
Richard Shelton, Adams County; Dale Arnold, director of OFBF’s Energy Services and Ohio Farm Bureau Foundation
Mary Ellen Grafton, volunteer and David White, staff
Portage County's Bob Ebie & Gayle Lewis, publications production and advertising coordinator
Doug Fitch, Robert Dunaway
Marilyn Morrison; Judy Roush
The media campaign, rolled out in time for Earth Day (April 22), was one piece of Ohio Farm Bureau’s comprehensive $1 million Water Quality Action Plan.