As farming changed radically in recent decades, Nationwide Agribusiness has kept pace through innovation and by truly listening to its customers’ needs.
News & Events
- Stepping out of our comfort zone - AgriPOWER Class VII Session 1 blog
- Understanding of why we do things the way that we do - AgriPOWER session 1 blog
- Farm Bureau part of successful grain storage bin case
- 12 Receive Ohio Farm Bureau Federation Foundation Scholarships
- Farm Bureau opposes marijuana measure
Member of the News Media?
Reporters, please visit our news room located in the Media and Publications section of this site.
Nationwide Insurance CEO Steve Rasmussen told delegates at Ohio Farm Bureau Federation’s 91st annual meeting that the company cherishes the long-standing relationship with its founder.
Over the summer, Nationwide’s new Commercial Farm and Agribusiness School made its debut to help claims associates develop technical expertise, as well as better establish relationships and the business confidence to drive improved outcomes for farm and agribusiness members.
Simple safety steps can prevent millions of dollars in frozen pipe damage.
Nationwide agents recognized ?for Farm Bureau membership sales
Two Northeast state Farm Bureaus become sponsors of Nationwide
Preventing slips and falls
Prevent losses before they happen
On Your Side down on the farm
Put safety first for younger workers