Spice up your holiday table with a new take on deviled eggs. These eggs are heavy on the flavor with just a tiny kick of heat.Makes 6 servings
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Wildman’s Curry Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Wildman’s Spice Mustard Flour
- 1/8 teaspoon Wildman’s Cayenne Pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon Wildman’s Malabar Ground Black Pepper
- Wildman’s Hungarian Paprika for garnish
Carefully peel the eggs. Slice in half lengthwise and remove the yolks, putting them in a medium-sized mixing bowl. Set the cooked egg whites on a serving platter.
Mash the egg yolks, mayonnaise and yogurt with a fork. Add the spices, except the paprika. Mix until smooth.
Fill the egg whites with yolk mixture. Garnish with paprika. Serve immediately or refrigerate.