This can be made ahead; store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- 1/4 cup delicatessen style mustard
- 1/4 cup Ohio honey
- 2 fresh limes
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 cups green cabbage
- 2 1/2 cups red cabbage
- 1 medium fennel bulb
- 1 small red onion
- 3 medium carrots
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
In a large mixing bowl whisk together the mustard, honey, lime juice, olive oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
Add the cabbages, fennel, onion and carrots; toss to coat. Gently stir in the celery seed and cilantro. Note: This can be made ahead; store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Stir in cilantro 10-15 minutes before serving.
Add additional salt and pepper to taste.