- 2 cups gluten-free cheddar pretzels crushed
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg beaten
- 4 tablespoons buffalo chicken sauce more or less to taste
- 1 1/3 cups Bisquick gluten-free mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs beaten
- 1/2 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- sliced tomatoes, fresh basil optional
Chicken: Rinse chicken and pat dry. Crush pretzels to make breading for chicken Combine egg and buffalo chicken sauce. Dip chicken into egg mixture then dredge in crushed pretzels. Repeat. Place on baking sheet prepared with non-stick spray. Bake at 400 degrees until chicken registers 160 degrees internally. (about 20-30 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken breast.) Allow to rest for at least 15 minutes. Slice in ¼ inch slices. Set aside.
Crust: Heat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a 12-inch pizza pan. Stir Bisquick mix, water, oil and eggs until well combined. Spread in pizza pan. It will be sticky so greasing your hands can help. Bake 15 minutes. Crust will appear cracked, but this is normal.
Topping: Combine cream cheese and buffalo chicken sauce; microwave 30-60 seconds until creamy and easy to spread. Spread over pizza crust carefully in a thin layer. Layer mozzarella cheese and as much of the sliced chicken as desired over the cream cheese. Bake an additional 10-15 minutes until cheese is melted. Drizzle with more buffalo chicken sauce if desired.