- 1 box Tru Roots Just Green Pea Fusilli Pasta
- 1 cup refrigerated pesto (be certain there are no gluten fillers)
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup mixed olives
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, halved
- 1 cup sliced bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons crushed red pepper
- 2 1/2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bring three quarts of water to a rolling boil in a large pot; add salt to flavor pasta if desired. Add pasta, stirring occasionally. Boil pasta for 6-8 minutes in an uncovered pot, until al dente. Remove from heat, drain well.
Add pesto, tomatoes, feta, olives, artichoke hearts, bell pepper, red pepper and lemon zest to pasta. Stir to coat pasta and evenly distribute ingredients. Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight. Stir before serving and season with salt and pepper.
Editor’s Note: Tru Roots Just Green Pea Fusilli Pasta is available on amazon.com.