Cool off at the end of a hot summer day with this refreshing salad. Chill the melon cubes for just about an hour so they are refreshing yet the taste still comes through.
- 4 cups honeydew or canary melon slightly chilled
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped mint leaves more or less to taste
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves and stems more or less to taste
- 3 tablespoons sugar more or less to taste
- 1 fresh lime zested and juiced
Toss all of the ingredients together. Chill for one hour before serving.
Makes 4 servings.
Photo by Jodi Miller