This is a low-glycemic index recipe that tastes a lot like mashed potatoes.
- 3 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/3 cup tofu sour cream or regular sour cream
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese optional
Steam or boil cauliflower until very soft. Drain and mash it in a bowl with a potato masher. Mix in sour cream, salt, lemon juice and seasoned salt. Mix in grated Parmesan cheese. Top with additional cheese.
This is a low-glycemic index recipe that tastes similar to mashed potatoes.)
Photo by Galen Ludwick Harris