A hearty use of leftover ham.
- 1 pound spaghetti, broken in 2-inch lengths
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worchestershire sauce
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 2 cups ham
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a large casserole dish.
Cook spaghetti per package instructions until tender; drain well. Toss with soup, parsley, onion, Worchestershire sauce, milk and ham. Pour into casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese on top. Cover and bake 20 minutes. Uncover and bake an additional 10 to 15 minutes until lightly browned and bubbly.