This pork roast needs to be marinated in half of the sauce in the fridge overnight.
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin, rolled and tied
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 can (29 ounces) peaches, undrained
Blend all ingredients except pork in blender. Place pork in heavy plastic bag. Add 1/2 of the sauce. Refrigerate overnight. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake until internal temperature of 155 degrees, approximately 60 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with remaining sauce, heated.
Photo by Galen Ludwick Harris