This can be eaten warm as an entree, or cold as a salad.
- 8 ounces dry Barilla PLUS rotini
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 7 large leaves chopped fresh basil
- 2-3 ounces black or calamata olives
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta until al dente and drain. Boil edamame for 4 or 5 minutes and drain. In the olive oil sauté garlic, edamame and basil for a few minutes. Mix with the drained pasta. Add lemon juice, black olives, grape tomatoes and salt and pepper. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.